IPv6 NAT (NAT66) - Implementations?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Sun Apr 17 22:31:23 CEST 2011

On 2011-Apr-17 21:34, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering what implementations of IPv6-to-IPv6-NAT are out there,
> and what variant of NAT66 they implement - as in "NPT66 prefix translation"
> or "IPv4-style N->1 address-and-port translation".

OpenBSD has had IPv6 NAT implemented for quite a number of years
already, guess you'll have to check source or do a quick install or poke
the right people to figure out what they actually implement.

(I am not sure, maybe even FreeBSD has one with pf, I would not be
surprised though, and don't forget NetBSD of course)

Greets,
 Jeroen