I-D Action:draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-00.txt

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Sep 29 18:37:02 CEST 2010

On 29/09/2010 17:15, Mailing List Account wrote:
> The 50 quid aren't the issue, really, nor is the contract signing. The
> problem is the bureaucracy and general intrusiveness (please give us a
> complete business
> plan for this space) as implemented.

This is getting waaaay off topic, but my understanding is that the reason
for the general levels of bureaucracy is because the overwhelming majority
people tell the most ridiculous porkie pies to get IPv4 /24 blocks.

FWIW, I'm trying to fix this problem too (and yes, am aware of shutting
doors after the horses have bolted).

Nick