[v6ops] I-D Action:draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-00.txt

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Mon Sep 27 16:28:10 CEST 2010

This is actually the same situation as for IRON. End user
networks perceive what they get from their IRON service
arrangements as PI, but all that gets presented to the BGP
are highly-aggregated prefixes that are indistinguishable
from PA.

IRON solves the whole package of IPv6 transition and
coexistence requirements - not just bits and pieces like
some others that seem to be getting lots of popular hype.
IMO, it is worth a closer look.

Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com