Yet another IPv6 deployment statistics

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Tue May 18 20:04:57 CEST 2010

Adding .PL (or any other country TLD is trivial -- consider it done for .PL) but I wonder whether there is something useful to add multi-country, fuzzy defined TLD such as .NET or .COM or .ORG. I would rather add specific sites in .NET .COM .ORG in specific countries, of course, a manual process :-(