Imagine

Thomas Schäfer thomas at cis.uni-muenchen.de
Thu May 6 08:00:40 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch 05 Mai 2010 schrieb Matt Ryanczak:
> On 5/5/10 5:09 PM, Thomas Schäfer wrote:
> > Is there a possibillity to make simple proxysettings in Firefox in this
> > way: site has only A-Record-->  use proxy
> > site has AAAA-Record-->  connect directly
>
> Why not proxy everything?

Because I don't want proxying, but it seems easier than dualstack in some
cases.

And, if the dnsResolve-regex-skript works, then the proxy has less to do the
more ipv6-sites are available.

Thanks for your answers.

And at the end (ipv6 is running everythere) - the proxy is needless and may be
simply switched off.

Regards,