Youtube-over-IPv6

Daniel Suchy danny at danysek.cz
Fri Jan 29 11:07:12 CET 2010

Hi,

even we participate in Google over IPv6 program, for YouTube DNS queries
we have only IPv4 addresses in the answers. Google works perfectly over
IPv6.

Isn't this limited for some region, for example? My actual observations
are from Czech Republic, checked from AS8251 & AS15685, both with same
result...

Daniel