Requests for tunnels

James Jun james at towardex.com
Sat Jan 9 05:34:37 CET 2010

> In essence, to make my long story short, my belief is that we
> happy-go-lucky-push-v6 folk are about to run into a situation where
> scammers will try to exploit our good nature.
>
> Has this happened to you?

OCCAID was entirely started back in 2001 as a tunnel operation strictly for
educational purposes between students. It then became a
promote/help-others-get-v6-using-tunnels operation for a few years and went
through the same story as far as v6 was concerned and had the same share of
experiences you're describing.  Its mission over the years had changed
however and there aren't much tunnel activities going on anymore, much less
actively going out and helping others as v6 had matured enough for that to
be any contributing help.

James