/127 between routers?

Roger Jørgensen roger at jorgensen.no
Tue Jan 5 17:34:56 CET 2010

On tir, januar 5, 2010 15:38, Andrew Alston wrote:
> We use /127s all over the place on point to point links with no issues
> (We went this route after considering what was said in the latest link
> Janos posted below)
>
> Haven't really found any drawbacks with this yet

Some year back I stopped using /127 when Linux refused to route my
traffic. Had to add a static /128 for part of the /127 to get traffic
flowing again. Later I changed to /126 and the problem disapeared. Wonder
if I even had the same issue on some cisco routers to.

Should be mention that it was all IPv6 in IPv4 tunnels so could be related
to that to...

---

Roger Jorgensen      | - ROJO9-RIPE  - RJ85P-NORID
roger at jorgensen.no           | - The Future is IPv6