Safari on IPv6 ?

Marco Hogewoning marcoh at marcoh.net
Mon Feb 1 11:21:53 CET 2010

Morning Folks,

This should be easy, however I can't seem to find the answer online as most articles are about turning off IPv6 instead of one. I noticed Apple's Safari 4.04 defaults to IPv4 instead of IPv6 when both A and AAAA are present. Now you can discuss wether this is a safe default or not, I would really like to know where the little button is to switch this behavior to AAAA first, which I recall used to be the case on earlier editions.

Thanks,

MarcoH
(oh and please forget about browser wars, I know how to download Firefox)