Public IPv6 DNS Servers

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Fri Dec 24 16:15:12 CET 2010

On 12/24/2010 7:49 AM, Frank Bulk - iName.com wrote:
> Comcast has some here:
> http://dns.comcast.net/dns-ip-addresses3.php
> Not sure if they support recursive queries outside their network.

  At this stage in the game, "outside their network" is awfully
ambiguous.  For what it's worth, though, they don't support external
(e.g., via an he.net tunnel) queries, or through their own 6to4 gateway.
  I don't have 6rd set up right now, or I'd test that theory.
  (It's also possible that some of the nameservers I tried are simply
down, but at least National/West is responding to pings.)

      Jima