Thoughts about ipv6 white listing

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sun Dec 5 07:13:07 CET 2010

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Tore Anderson wrote:

> In any case, I'll be happy to help out any way I can if any other sites
> are interested in putting up something like this, too.  Let me know.

I see your work as extremely valuable, it'd be great if you could take the
information from your email and put it on a webpage, I think that'd
instantly make it more accessible to a lot of people who might be
interested in implementing it (or who doesn't know they should be
interested and just want information on why and how after having it
pointed out to them).

Your statistics/information page is already of much interest to webmasters
so a pointer there to how they can do the same themselves would also be of
help.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se