SV: Google over IPv6

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Thu Aug 19 12:45:10 CEST 2010

Hi Ulrich,

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 12:38 +0200, Ulrich Kiermayr wrote:
> We are running all-dualstack for years now. and google is a way to
> generate v6 traffic. Esp. since all our Stundents in the WLAN networks
> do ipv6 (mostly without knowing/noticing).

out of curiosity, (how) have you solved the rouge RA issue that ICS et
al makes up?

By what Steinar posted, it seems you **might** get away with setting up
a separate set of resolvers that you can use in the WLAN network, if you
commit to serving all v6 user experience issues with top service. This
of course provided you have sufficient reachability to 15169.

Regards,
--
Martin Millnert <martin at millnert.se>