Cisco 1801W, v6 on wireless, bvi argh.

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Aug 5 16:19:45 CEST 2010

I opened a case a few months ago about missing support for handing IPv6 DNS
server IP addresses for SSL VPN connection connections on the ASA.  The
support tech opened up a feature request, and I just followed up yesterday,
including this URL which is a video clip from John Chambers about IPv6:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCgVh8wFdA

Who knows if it will help. =)

Frank