Cisco 1801W, v6 on wireless, bvi argh.

Daniel Verlouw daniel at bit.nl
Wed Aug 4 17:40:34 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 17:27 +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> Given that it *still* doesn't work to have routed WiFi interfaces with
> IPv6, it must be something so horrible that we'll all go back to DECnet
> or Appletalk if we learn about it...

well, to make things worse, I've been struggling with a brandnew 887W
all day now. Guess what? Routed ipv6 on wifi works perfectly, on SVI
wired interfaces it doesn't :( Router advertisements are simply not
coming through...

"debug ipv6 nd" says everything is fine, RA's are being sent etc.
tcpdump on a directly connected host thinks otherwise. *sigh*

This is on 15.0.1(M3) btw.

   --Daniel.