CMTS support of IPv6

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Apr 27 19:41:56 CEST 2010

Interesting.. thanks for sharing that.  Today we run Cisco 7246VXR and
there's internal discussions around either adding more of them or moving to
Motorola.  The question around IPv6 was raised but nobody pursued an answer
that I know of.

Speaking of, does anyone know if the 7246VXR properly supports IPv6?

Best regards,

Paul