Comcast's IPv6 CPE selection

nick hatch nicholas.hatch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:46:37 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Frank Bulk <frnkblk at iname.com> wrote:

> Hopefully the good folk who work on the DD-WRT stuff can massage IPv6 into
> the base package and feature set.

As long as we're wishing for things, I'd love to see IPv6 support in the
excellent Tomato firmware [1]. It's simplicity and interface usability is
second to none. It's a great "normal person" firmware.

DD-WRT is complex enough that IPv6 can be "supported", but not easily
usable. When something as user-friendly as Tomato supports IPv6 out of the
box with sane defaults, I'll feel more confident about the battle being won.

-Nick

[1] http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato