Linux IPv6 router

Jeff Burdette jeff at digitalenvoy.net
Tue Sep 1 20:58:23 CEST 2009

Could someone contact me off-list concerning setting up an IPv6 router using
Fedora (Core 11)?  I have done all the things that I can find documented but
seem to have some issue when it comes to getting the Fedora box to route the
packet to the next hop (ISP's IPv6-enabled router).  Fedora box acting as router
can ping6 ISP's router and other hosts on the net (eg. ipv6.google.com) but
other hosts in my local network can't ping anything except other local IPv6 boxes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Sorry for if this is inappropriate for
this list but I thought you guys could either help or point me in the right
direction for help.

Thanks.
-Jeff