IPv6 WWW service

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:07:54 CET 2009

Guys

I have setup Dual stack web server, running personal blog. I have applied
for IPv6 Forum – IPv6 enabled WWW logo program, but it shows IPv6 HTTP
access test was failed, whereas in my opinion & testing its UP & Running. I
wish if anyone on IPv6 please check fahad.xpedientonline.net is available or
not.

Initially I feel it might be the MTU issue, but I have set both router &
server interface’s MTU to 1280B (which is on Native v6) and Router is than
Tunnel to IPv6 ISP in UK (Tunnel IPv6 MTU is 1480). Can anyone suggest me,
where I am lacking?

If replies are not suitable for this forum than please check & reply to me
directly.

I hope, ppls will help me to solve this.

**

*Regards*

**

*Fahad*