Question about 6to4

niels=cluenet at bakker.net niels=cluenet at bakker.net
Fri May 15 20:21:48 CEST 2009

* tedm at ipinc.net (Ted Mittelstaedt) [Fri 15 May 2009, 19:48 CEST]:
>Only in the micro loads.

Actually, no:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=79003&sid=0eaa669d3c866ba125b8392eb7256fc2#79003

Although support was recently reintroduced for the bigger builds
according to other posts in that forum,
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34022
but I cannot verify that on any std image of DD-WRT I have running
(as in: no file on the FS with ipv6 in its name).  And of course
you can build your own custom firmware based on it.  Or hack a bit:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/IPv6_on_v24

[..]
>Linksys then proceeded to release a version of the 54G with model # of
>wrt54GL  (trailing L) that retained the 4MB of flash, this was aimed
>at dd-wrt users.  While it doesn't cost more, it is never sold through
>retail so your never going to see it discounted with an on-sale price
>like you see the 54G on sale from time to time.

It is easily available here in western Europe though does generally cost
more (EUR 70 vs 50, generally).  Of course, these days nobody buys non-N
anymore so *shrug*

	-- Niels.