native v6 transit recommendations in Copenhagen

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Thu Jul 24 21:21:40 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 07:36:40PM +0200, Claus Holm Christensen wrote:
> For the time being, 6to4 would be the way to go. The danish research
> network Forskningsnettet have a public 6to4 server near the Danish Internet
> Exchange (DIX). Another option would be to go with SiXXS, rumors say that
> they have a gateway nearby in Sweden.
That's not a rumor :) http://www.sixxs.net/pops/

Stockholm and Oslo, coming from AS16150 (se.port80)

But on-topic for Joe, SixXS does not provide IPv6 transit to companies, don't
have an SLA, we don't do BGP, and we're not in the IP transit business. We'd
make Joe a lousy partner (and, we're not in Copenhagen -  but we are still
taking POP applications ;)

--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim at ipng.nl
http://www.ipng.nl/             IPv6 Deployment