native v6 transit recommendations in Copenhagen

Claus Holm Christensen ipv6-ops at claushc.dk
Thu Jul 24 19:36:40 CEST 2008

Joe Abley skrev:
> If anybody has any recommendations for native v6 transit in Copenhagen,
> I would be interested to hear about them. I know a bunch of the usual
> choices, and so I'm particularly interested in novel Danish answers I
> might not have heard elsewhere.

It was recently discussed on the danish usenet, but no providers was
found (the discussion started with message-id ftvkbe$4dr$1 at zdani.szn.dk
on dk.edb.internet.udbydere, it can be found with Google Groups).

I have noticed that www.PerspektivBredbaand.dk has recieved a subnet
from RIPE, but as a customer there, I can tell that they don't advertise
any routers on-link.

For the time being, 6to4 would be the way to go. The danish research
network Forskningsnettet have a public 6to4 server near the Danish
Internet Exchange (DIX). Another option would be to go with SiXXS,
rumors say that they have a gateway nearby in Sweden.

> Off-list is fine; I can summarise if there is interest. On-list is also
> fine. :-)

I would like to hear your results, but since this is a rather local
issue, then off-list might be better.

--
Claus Holm Christensen