AW: IPv6 deployment problems over Redback and DSL

Martin Vyskocil mvyskocil at highway.telekom.at
Thu Jan 17 13:24:30 CET 2008

Hi Jeroen,

it was not possible for me to estabish a native IPv6 connection
from a router with an ATM line to router with a FR line over the
public ATM.
The problem was that the involved ATM-FR packethandler rejected the
fransfer of frames with unknown tagging (like IPv6).

I used a tunnel over this dedicated line.

regards
Martin
VM404-RIPE