Is it me.......???

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Tue Apr 22 07:25:39 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 09:44:43PM +0100, Carlos Friacas wrote:
> Roughly looking at a traceroute6 output, i now see CW.NET (with some
> probable continental hopping!) between Telia and Google... :-(((
Google has an open peering policy and we'd love to peer with anybody
that is present on the IXPs we are on with IPv6 [from memory, but this
is non-authoritative, we are at AMS-IX only in Europe].

If you have contact details for your Telia account, I'm sure we can make
the path to FCCN more direct. Feel free to send me your details (IXPs,
AS/AS-SET and which people to contact for peering) and I'd be happy to
forward it to the right people [who, coincidentally, are also on this
list :-].

groet,
Pim (non-noc-monkey)

--