Fwd: APNIC IPv6 transit exchange

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Thu Nov 29 09:21:20 CET 2007

This looks a bit like APNIC is going back to the 6bone days.
Odd, I always got the impression that IPv6 was doing fine in that
area.... clearly I was wrong and Europe is definitely in the lead.
I am also really wondering how several IPv6 transits, and in this case
especially the good folks from NTT are liking this.

Greets,
 Jeroen

~~ Tunnel Bells, Tunnel Bells, Tunnels all the way...