IPv6 PI allocation

Andrew Alston aa at tenet.ac.za
Thu May 17 21:12:53 CEST 2007

As a matter of interest...

In a world with no IPv4, where all IPv6 is P.A on very large boundaries...
how financially viable are the RIR's when doing far far less allocations?

I may be way off here, but if you only do P.A assignments, will the models
the RIR's work on not have to change... drastically... in order for them to
still function?

Any thoughts?

Andrew