Five Security Flaws in IPv6

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Sun May 13 19:26:55 CEST 2007

Iljitsch,

Currently IANA has 46 /8s left in the free pool, so that's -9 from
the end of 2006.  We're not yet at the midpoint of the year, so -18
for 2007 looks to be pretty dead on.

And why would you assume a linear extrapolation (55/3 = 18 rem 1) for
the last 3 years of IPv4 free pool availability?

Rgds,
-drc