routing issue between RIPE Meeting and Tiscali/Occaid

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Wed May 9 10:43:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 10:33:55AM +0200, Alexander Koch wrote:
> > Estpak *does* have the network - I get it from Estpak (SpaceNet ->
> > LambdaNet -> Estpak).  It's Tiscali not taking it from Estpak or LambdaNet.
>
> you are so not funny. Next time post to NANOG, then do the
> guessing, then approach me directly, in that order. Sheesh...

Sorry.  I publically appologize - I didn't want to do Tiscali-bashing.

I just wanted to make people aware of "the issue" and did not have time
to do proper debugging beforehand (given that I'm at the RIPE meeting
and am supposed to chair a WG).

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  113403

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279