[ipv6-wg] IPv6 Deployment Panel at ICANN, Lisbon

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Sat Mar 24 14:58:02 CET 2007

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 12:57:27PM +0000, Carlos Friacas wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Leo Vegoda wrote:
>
> >Hi Max,
>
> Hi All,
>

> >On Mar 22, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Max Tulyev wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Leo,
> >>
> >>It is not reachable from me (2a01:d0::11:1) :(
> >
> >It looks like your prefix is being filtered by an upstream ISP. We've
> >contacted them and asked them to correct this.
>
> Go figure... some choose not to filter out 3ffe::'s while others are
> filtering IPv6 Unicast production address space. ;-)

I think there are some people that haven't woken up to the fact address
space is being allocated out of more than just 2001:: now, for example I
currently have some space from 2402:: (2402:8000::/32 specifically) and
it seems a few people are possibly filtering this, among other things I
can't get to isc.org.

Cheers,
Trent