[ipv6-wg] IPv6 Deployment Panel at ICANN, Lisbon

Carlos Friacas cfriacas at fccn.pt
Sat Mar 24 13:57:27 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Leo Vegoda wrote:

> Hi Max,

Hi All,

> On Mar 22, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Max Tulyev wrote:
>
>> Hi Leo,
>>
>> It is not reachable from me (2a01:d0::11:1) :(
>
> It looks like your prefix is being filtered by an upstream ISP. We've
> contacted them and asked them to correct this.

Go figure... some choose not to filter out 3ffe::'s while others are
filtering IPv6 Unicast production address space. ;-)

> Regards,
>
> --
> Leo Vegoda
> IANA Numbers Liaison

Best Regards,

Carlos Friac,as                                            See:
Wide Area Network Working Group (WAN)                      www.gigapix.pt
FCCN - Fundacao para a Computacao Cientifica Nacional      www.ipv6.eu
Av. do Brasil, n.101                                       www.6diss.org
1700-066 Lisboa                                            www.geant2.net
Tel: +351 218440100 Fax: +351 218472167
www.fccn.pt
  The end is near........ see http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/index.html
  "Internet is just routes (214049/730), naming (billions) and... people!"

Aviso de Confidencialidade
Esta mensagem e' exclusivamente destinada ao seu destinatario, podendo
conter informacao CONFIDENCIAL, cuja divulgacao esta' expressamente
vedada nos termos da lei. Caso tenha recepcionado indevidamente esta
mensagem, solicitamos-lhe que nos comunique esse mesmo facto por esta
via ou para o telefone +351 218440100 devendo apagar o seu conteudo
de imediato.

Warning
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee.
It may contain CONFIDENTIAL information protected by law. If this
message has been received by error, please notify us via e-mail or by
telephone +351 218440100 and delete it immediately.