IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Mar 19 11:26:43 CET 2007

Hi Carlos,

To make it short. Of course if you want to measure only native traffic
that's ok, but is not a real figure about how the deployment is moving on.

The measurements I'm doing aren't biased in the sense that are being done in
a set of web servers NOT related to IPv6, NOT related to telecom, just
regular customers (hosted in dual stack).

Unfortunately I don't have access or know about other sources for that info
(neither in AP or other regions) :-(

Regards,
Jordi