2 new GRH Tools: Which prefixes does my ASN miss? & Who misses my prefix?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Sun Jan 21 22:48:33 CET 2007

Carlos Friacas wrote:
[..]

> After your message, i've contacted my upstream, and it seems they will
> get some routes that now are labeled by the tool as "missing". However,
> the majority in that set doesn't have a route6 object in the RIPEdb (or
> by that matter on any other IRR...).
>
> So perhaps we need to encourage people a bit more to do things in v6
> exactly the same way they do in v4. :-)

When you check http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/dfp/all/ there is a ASN
column. When this column is filled, it means that either RIPE or RADB
has (once had) a route6 object for that route.

Everything else, which seems to be the gross, indeed doesn't have one.

So folks: add route6 objects!

Greets,
 Jeroen