2 new GRH Tools: Which prefixes does my ASN miss? & Who misses my prefix?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Jan 19 20:08:51 CET 2007

Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Jeroen Massar wrote:
>
> C00l t00l!  Is AT&T - AS5623 & AS7018 peering down since all /32s that I
> checked don't appear in their tables, yet you don't mark them down in
> italics as "Not seen at all by GRH, peering down?"

Because that part was a bit buggy ;) They don't have a peering at the
moment, I'll contact them and the others about that.

From now on it only marks ASN's as 'green' thus "GRH peer" when there is
a peering configured. When the peering is down though it will show up as
a green mark. In the LG these are marked as "peering down?" like before.

Other comments/hints/problems/suggestions/etc always welcome of course ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen

(who should also add those tools that Daniel Roesen suggested once...)