2 new GRH Tools: Which prefixes does my ASN miss? & Who misses my prefix?

Kevin Loch kloch at kl.net
Thu Jan 18 21:19:55 CET 2007

Jeroen Massar wrote:

> he second question "Who misses my prefix" can be answered by doing a
> Looking Glass query, eg using the normal query:
> http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/lg/?find=2610:78::/32

Excellent idea, but where does it show this?  I only see
the list of GRH peers that have it, and it seems to be
impossible to deselect the "Show GRH ASN's that have the prefix"
as it reappears after clicking lookup.

While we are on tools, I have created a simple, easy to remember
site that displays your IPv6 and/or IPv4 address:

http://whatismyv6.com

- Kevin