Seeing Teredo traffic from Vista?

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Fri Feb 16 16:39:57 CET 2007

	Moikka,

Le vendredi 16 février 2007 17:10, Anssi Porttikivi a écrit :
> Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it so, that what you see
> advertised from a given Looking glass server's point of view is not
> necessary visible globally.

Sure. I have my own Teredo relay serving my flat, and it definitely is
not globally visible :) More significantly, I think Funet used to have
one only visible from GEANT (not sure).

> So the question is, are there Teredo 2002::/32 routes globally
> available?
                                       2001::/32
(or 2001:0::/32 to be pedantically explicit about the _32_).

AFAICT Bernhard and Kevin are running global ones.

> How do I check that?

I guess there is no way, though if it's in GRH, it is most likely
global.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/