Seeing Teredo traffic from Vista?

Anssi Porttikivi Anssi at teleware.fi
Fri Feb 16 16:10:08 CET 2007

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it so, that what you see advertised
from a given Looking glass server's point of view is not necessary
visible globally. So the question is, are there Teredo 2002::/32 routes
globally available? How do I check that? I was under impression, that
the Italian ITGate was the only relay that was known to be globally
advertised and not filtered for some local visibility. And it looks like
now it is down. Sorry if I am confused, I am not a BGP expert.