Routing to ARIN from Teleglobe (2001:5a0::/32)

nenad pudar nenad.pudar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 23:00:31 CET 2007

Actually I am from Teleglobe

We can reach OCCAID (through either Tiscali or C&W)
Seems that bgp v6 sessions between above ISPs and OCCAID are configured
asymmetrically  (or strangely OOCAID is only accepting the customer routes
from Tiscali and C&W which I have doubt about)

Yes possible solution is peering ,if someone from OCCAID is on the list
please let me know  the locations where we can possibly peer(Seems that
Ashburn Equinix  is one)

Thanks to everybody

nenad