AAAA glue records from TLD/CC registrars - Was: Question about "proper" way to run v6/v4 website

Daniel Austin MBCS daniel at kewlio.net
Thu Apr 19 19:48:19 CEST 2007

Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> First you would need to get AAAA glue records from your upstream, which
> is likely not supported yet.

For anyone on this list... Nominet UK support AAAA glue for .uk domains,
and Enom, Inc. support AAAA glue for (at least) .com/.net/.org domains
(you have to raise a support ticket for it as their portal doesn't have
support for it, but they do it quickly)

A lot of registrars wont support it in their portal (or not at all!).
We support AAAA glue on our portal for .uk domains.  For com/net/org,
use Enom :)

It would be nice to have a list someplace of which registrars support
AAAA glue - is there one around?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Austin MBCS