Ubuntu Linux - Suggestions needed

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Mon Apr 2 21:41:42 CEST 2007

Le lundi 2 avril 2007 22:35, Bernhard Schmidt a écrit :
> b) networks where it appears there is IPv6 (RA present), but no
> (global) address is assigned. This might be the case for ULA
> (although those should definitely return unreachable when the TCP SYN
> tries to cross the boundary) or, where I have hit it, RA is
> configured with no-autoconfig.

This is like trying to fix networks with some clueless plugging in a
SOHO box with some private DHCPv4 server... You can't.

That being said, with glibc *2.5*, this problem should mostly go away
because it has RFC3484 support and a separate ULA prefix. The original
Ubuntu bug report is OLDER than glibc 2.5 in Ubuntu...

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/