IPv6 Benchmarking - Sept'2006

Carlos Friacas cfriacas at fccn.pt
Tue Sep 5 15:34:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

You can fill in (yet another) survey about IPv6 at:

http://surveys.ipv6.eu

This survey is part of the European IPv6 Task-Force Steering
Commitee's Benchmarking Activity, in the scope of project
IST-2-004572-CA, partly funded by the EC.

Your cooperation is needed and very welcome!

Please also help this message reach the mailboxes of people on your
communities, even to those folks which are still far from using IPv6, but
who can spare 10 mins to fill this form.

This survey is focused on metrics we cannot have input without direct
intervention from humans. The outcome of it, plus the data we
periodically collect automatically (from several sources) will be
worked/aggregated and published on http://www.ipv6.eu

Stay tuned!

ps: sorry for any duplicate messages.

Best Regards,