Trouble reaching whois.ripe.net and www.ietf.org

Alexander Koch koch at tiscali.net
Tue Oct 17 17:15:57 CEST 2006

Marc,

from reading it I think Level(3) had (has) a problem with
their v6. OCCAID is doing a good job of normalising some
paths, and they get native v6 transit from us at Miami,
Ashburn, London and soon other places. However, it really
looks like L3 in this case.

That is my reading of it. I have no problems reaching OCCAID
and then www.ietf.org through either Global Crossing, Cable
and Wireless, or Tiscali.

Regards,
Alexander