6BONE shutdown

Alexander Koch koch at tiscali.net
Mon May 8 17:56:04 CEST 2006

Folks,

we do not exactly filter too much, as was outlined when
CESNET announced funny stuff. I am to blame for that. But
in the same way we still accept up to /48 and I believe and
heard some folks are quite happy about that.

That being said I do not intend to not filter old 3ffe stuff
for now, and will have a look in July or August when the sun
is shining, and then those few that will be left have surely
no intention or other issues. I do not think this will be
any issue (seeing the comments on this list, and some very
eager ppl add to that for sure <grin>), at least not one
that would need additional input / adjustments / LARTs or so
from my side.

So I agrew with Udo here.

Regards,
Alexander