IANA IPv6 registry actions

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Mon Jun 12 22:39:05 CEST 2006

Simple removal from
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-unicast-address-assignments should be
appropriate, as that registry lists current allocated address ranges and
this range is no longer currently allocations. (also remove footnote 5 and
renumber foot notes 6, and 7)

As per http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-address-space, the block then
reverts to the status "Reserved by the IETF"

regards,

     Geoff