[ipv6-wg] V6 connectivity

Roger Jorgensen rogerj at jorgensen.no
Fri Jun 9 10:17:30 CEST 2006

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Max Tulyev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I see v6 connectivity is much worse than v4:
<snip>

> And some parts of v6 Internet is completly unreachable. Is it my bug or
> real situation?

>From my point of view it looks you're just not well connected really. Not
often I have to cross the atlantic twice to get to someone anymore, over a
year since last I saw it. Anyway, I'm just a simple downstream but here
are my two AS-path's for you
 6830 6175 2603 3343 5537
and the other are
 30071 3257 6175 2603 3343 5537

Would suggest you get your another transit provider in Europe really,
should solve most of your problem. If not full transit so atleast partial.