6to4 strangeness

David Malone dwmalone at maths.tcd.ie
Wed Feb 15 08:49:41 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 12:39:08AM +0100, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
> >Can that router get to any 6to4 addresses?

> Dunno... Do you have a few for me to test? I can reach it just fine
> from my Mac in 6to4 mode. The 6to4 tunnel interface on the router is
> shut down now, though.

I've tried from a few 2001 addresses and a few 6to4 addresses.  They
can all connect to port 80 and they all produce the "[Our DNS server
shows that [No Host] does not exist]" error when I enter the HTTP
request by hand.

I think it may expect the whole HTTP request in one packet, of that
works when I do a fetch.

	David.