www.arin.net

James Jun james at towardex.com
Mon Aug 21 23:04:03 CEST 2006

> > Larry,
> >
> > Can you send me the IPv6 address you're coming from so I can try to
> figure
> > out what's going on (yes, I'm from 30071/occaid)?  Thanks..
> >
> > William: you should be able to see the route... who are your upstreams?
>
> CA*Net 4.

William,

I've looked into this problem, however it seems your upstream provider does
not have routes back to us.  You may need to bring this issue up to CAnet4.
I can't seem to get a route table export from a looking glass in CAnet4's
point of view, but from my limited view point it appears CAnet4 does not
seem to have a commodity v6 internet upstream provider (I could be wrong
here though so feel free to correct me, I don't mean to be flaming
others..).  Abilene<->CAnet4 connection appears to be MOU peering which I
think is what it is supposed to be, which appears to explain why routes are
not going to you thru that path.

james