[narten@us.ibm.com: PI addressing in IPv6 advances in ARIN]

Andrew Alston aa at tenet.ac.za
Sat Apr 15 13:48:05 CEST 2006

Hi Roger,

I don't know if its just me, but this seems like a rather futile
response.  Where people have put a lot of work into something, the least
you could do when coming back with a message like this, is to explain
the reasoning behind the post.  I'm curious as to exactly what you mean
by this?  Care to explain, rather than to flame?

Thanks

Andrew Alston