Misbehavior Against DNS Queries for IPv6 Addresses?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Jun 10 10:50:05 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 10:39 +0200, Daniel Roesen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:26:12AM +0200, Jørgen Hovland wrote:

*psst* that is the address of the pstmaster@ of the domain that has the
problem. Thus he is not on this list, but Jorgen (+slash through the
o ;) just mentions that this guy is on vacation thus that it might take
a couple of days till he will reply ;)

/me shares the large canister of coffee, jolt and tea for the others ;)

Greets,
 Jeron