abilene -> he.net routing humor

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Mon Jun 6 19:40:34 CEST 2005

On 6-jun-2005, at 19:24, William F. Maton Sotomayor wrote:

>> All I know is that when I connect to a research IPv6 network
>> (which often happens at IETF meetings), I have huge difficulties
>> connecting to my stuff at home.

> Hrm.  Yes as a victom of that, I do sympathise.  Is this worth
> discussing at the next IETF v6ops WG, or is it beyond the IETF's
> scope?  And if it is, what are the venues, besides this mailing list?

The trouble is that the influence regular IETF goers have on the way
the IETF meetings are organized isn't statically different from zero.

It would be good if the IETF could get regular commercial or semi-
commercial (i.e., non-research) transit but that's not always easy to
find.

I think I'll start an IPv6 transit business and get rich.  :-)

Iljitsch