Consensus on MHAP/v6 Multi-homing

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Wed Apr 20 16:56:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 02:55:52PM +0100, Cameron Gray wrote:
> I disagree, I think that these policy decisions have come before many of
> the ISPs have even considered branching into IPv6.

You're more then welcome to voice your opinion on the RIPE address-policy
working group mailing list.

There is an ongoing discussion *right now* to abandon the 200-customer
rule, but unfortunately, none of the people that regularily complain about
the rule are there to shout "YES! DO AWAY WITH IT!" - instead the discussion
went into a big fight between the "everything must be liberated" and the
"but not in my routing table!" camps...

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  71007  (66629)

SpaceNet AG                    Mail: netmaster at Space.Net
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14      Tel : +49-89-32356-0
D- 80807 Muenchen              Fax : +49-89-32356-234