Administrativa

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Wed Apr 20 16:09:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

subscriber count is now well over 300, with most folks recognizable
as being from ISPs, RIRs and vendors. From what I'm seeing, we collect
exactly the right folks for the list topic here. Excellent!

On a statistical matter: about 17% of all non-digest subscribers do get
their list mail delivered via IPv6. This is more than I expected, but
there's always room for improvement. The ClueNet MTAs all support IPv6
and TLS/SSL. :-)

I want to take the opportunity to remind folks on the mailing list topic
focus, which are _operational_ matters. As much as I do like to engage
myself in "The Great IPv6 PI Debate", it's not really on-topic here.
So I would kindly ask you to move the discussion regarding RIR policy
to either the RIR's:

ARIN:    http://www.arin.net/mailing_lists/ (look for ppml at arin.net)

Or even better, as this is a global matter, bring up the discussion
on the global-v6 mailing list:

This is exactly where the discussion should happen.

Thank you for observing all safety precautions.

Best regards,
Daniel